I feel like i'm always playing the wait game. no matter what it is. Just waiting for life. TRYING to live my life.. just not working out the way i want it to be. I am 17. and i won't be turning 18 til September. I'm sick and TIRED of being me. Being Stuck here! I'll have graduated high school and starting college before I'm even 18. this sucks. My best friend and i have been telling each other since freshman year in high school.. only 4 years. we can do it!.. only 3 years! 2 more years! OMG ITS SENIOR YEAR 1 MORE YEAR TO GO!! i have 2 months left of high school... and i've realized I HAVE SO MUCH MORE TIME TO WAIT. I'm ready to leave! I'm ready to live my life LIKE MY LIFE not like my parents think i should. I know i'm not the only one feeling like this. but i just needed to get it out.
Love,
Girl to the Left.
I know rite?
ReplyDeleteFinally, a life your way.
I've to wait a lil more, but I wish you luck for the future.
Keep writing :)
Thanks(:
ReplyDeleteI'm surpised someone actually read this.
you've made my day(:
Love,
Girl to the Left